**Please contact the appropriate school secretary with any questions regarding our Online Registration Process:
John Hydock: Pre-School, K, 1st & 2nd Grade - Mrs. Kristine Patton, firstname.lastname@example.org
*****Please do not start a Pre-K registration before speaking with Mrs. Patton ******
Mansfield Elementary: Gr. 3- 6th - Mrs. Donna Giampietro, email@example.com
Mansfield Township School District
John Hydock Elementary School: Grades Pre-School Disabled, K, 1st & 2nd
Mansfield Township Elementary School: Grades, 3rd – 6th
For instructions on beginning the online pre-registration process, see below. When entering information into the online pre-registration fields, it is important that you add at least 3 emergency contacts in addition to the parents/guardians.
Please click HERE to begin the online Registration process.
* For new students or students transferring into our district, please contact Kristine Patton at John Hydock Elementary (609) 298-0308 Ext. 1221 or Donna Giampietro at Mansfield Elementary (609) 298-2037 Ext. 2310 to schedule your registration appointment after you have completed the online portion. You will be required to return all necessary paperwork listed below:
- 2 Proofs of Residency Documents (1) Primary Document and (1) secondary document
- Original Birth Certificate (will be returned after copying)
- Transportation Form (excludes pre-school)
- Home Language Survey
- Record of Immunization
- Copy of a Physical completed within the last 12 months
- Student Health History Form
- Custody Form
- Custody paperwork issued thru the court if applicable
- Student Residency Questionnaire (different than the form in the registration)
(all the forms can be uploaded online in the registration, emailed or completed in person)
** For 2021-2022 Kindergarten Registrations ** Updated 3/22/21:
Registration for Kindergarten opened February 1st, 2021. To qualify for the 2021-2022 school year, our Kindergarten students need to be 5 on or before Oct. 1st, 2021.
- Complete the online registration using the link above. While completing the registration, please print and complete any required forms. They can be uploaded into the registration before you submit.
Registration forms are also available from the school office. Please call 609-298-0308 to request these forms.
You can submit the completed forms and required documents to the school using one of the ways below:
1) Online: During the online registration process, you will have the option to upload forms. Remaining documents can be completed by using option #2 or #3.
2) Via Email: You may email documentation and completed forms to our secure registration email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) On-Site Drop Off: Our drop-off box is located outside our main entrance during the school day from 8am to 4pm. Please be sure the documents are in a sealed envelope labeled as Student Registration.
** John Hydock Pre-School Students registering for Kindergarten: Registration forms will be sent home with your preschooler. Please return all required documentation using one of the options listed above (1-3).
DUE TO COVID WE WILL NOT BE HAVING IN-PERSON Kindergarten Registration Days:
Last names beginning with A-L ~ TBA
Last names beginning with M-Z ~ TBA
Evening Registration ~ TBA
Kindergarten Students: If registering after April 2021, please notifiy the school of your new registration and submit for completion as soon as possible with all documentation required.