Mansfield Township School District
John Hydock Elementary School: Grades Pre-School Disabled, K, 1st & 2nd
Mansfield Township Elementary School: Grades, 3rd – 6th
For instructions on beginning the online pre-registration process, see below. When entering information into the online registration fields, it is important that you add at least 2 emergency contacts in addition to the parents/guardians.
Please click HERE to begin the online Registration process.
* For new students or students transferring into our district, please contact Kristine Patton at John Hydock Elementary (609) 298-0308 Ext. 1221 or Nicole Bonura at Mansfield Elementary (609) 298-2037 Ext. 2310 to schedule your registration appointment after you have completed the online portion. * For student transfers, please obtain the State Transfer Card and a copy of your child's Immunization Records from your current school and email them to the appropriate school secretary.
You will be required to return all necessary paperwork listed below to complete the registration:
- 2 Proofs of Residency Documents: (1) Primary Document and (1) secondary document
- Original Birth Certificate (will be returned after copying)
- Transportation Form (excludes pre-school)
- Home Language Survey
- Record of Immunization
- Copy of a Physical completed within the last 12 months
- Student Health History Form
- Custody Form
- Custody paperwork issued through the court if applicable
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Records Release Form (for student transfers)
(all the forms can be uploaded into the online registration, emailed or completed in person)
For 2022-2023 Kindergarten Registrations: Updated 2-23-22
Registration for Kindergarten will open in February 2022. To qualify for the 2022-2023 school year, our Kindergarten students need to be 5 on or before Oct.1st, 2022.
Complete the online registration using the link above. Please select the 2022-2023 School Year in the registration. While completing the registration, please print and complete any required forms. Forms can be uploaded in to the registration before you submit. Registration forms are also available from the school office. Please call 609-298-0308 to request these forms.
All the documents listed above are required to complete the registration except the Records Request Form. You can submit the completed forms and required documents to the school using one of the ways below.
1) Online: During the online registration process, you will have the option to upload forms. Remaining documents can be completed by using option #2 or #3 or #4.
2) Via Email: You may email documentation and completed forms to our secure registration email address: email@example.com
3) On-Site Drop Off: Our drop-off box is located outside our main entrance during the school day from 8am to 4pm. Please be sure the documents are in a sealed envelope labeled as Student Registration.
4) Kindergarten In-Person Registration Days:
Last names beginning with A-L ~ March 22nd 9am-12pm
Last names beginning with M-Z ~ March 23rd 9am-12pm
Evening Registration ~ March 23rd 4-6pm
If Registering after the above dates: Call the school office to set up an appointment w/Mrs. Patton to complete the registration.
2021-2022 JH Pre-School Students registering for Kindergarten for 2022-2023:
Office: ALL Completed! Thank you!
Nurse's Office: If you are missing any immunizations or documents, she will be in touch with you.
Registration forms will be sent home with your preschooler. Please return all required documentation using one of the options listed above (2-4) or you may send the packet back with your preschooler by Feb. 28th. Please do not open a new registration online.
NEW PreSchool Students:
2022-2023 School Year: All Selected Pre-School Students may begin the online registration. You should have heard from Mrs. Lawrence. All registrations are due to be completed by May 13th, 2022. If you do not have the physical and Immunizations for this year yet, please reach out to the school nurse, Mrs. Kowalczyk, with the scheduled date of their doctor's appointment so she knows when to expect the required paperwork.
For all other potential New PreSchool Students (not selected in the March 30th Lottery): Please contact Mrs. Carol Lawrence for information regarding our tuition based PreSchool Class and availability. Please do not begin an Online Registration until you have spoken to Mrs. Lawrence to see if there are any open spots, firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 298-2037 ext. 2200.