Mansfield Township School District
John Hydock Elementary School: Grades Pre-School Disabled, K, 1st & 2nd
Mansfield Township Elementary School: Grades, 3rd – 6th
For instructions on beginning the online pre-registration process, see below. When entering information into the online registration fields, it is important that you add at least 2 emergency contacts in addition to the parents/guardians.
Please click HERE to begin the online Registration process.
* For new students or students transferring into our district, please contact Kristine Patton at John Hydock Elementary (609) 298-0308 Ext. 1221 or Nicole Bonura at Mansfield Elementary (609) 298-2037 Ext. 2310 to schedule your registration appointment after you have completed the online portion. * For student transfers, please obtain the State Transfer Card and a copy of your child's Immunization Records from your current school and email them to the appropriate school secretary.
You will be required to return all necessary paperwork listed below to complete the registration:
- 2 Proofs of Residency Documents: (1) Primary Document and (1) secondary document
- Original Birth Certificate (will be returned after copying)
- Transportation Form (excludes pre-school)
- Home Language Survey
- Record of Immunization
- Copy of a Physical completed within the last 12 months
- Student Health History Form
- Custody Form
- Custody paperwork issued through the court if applicable
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Records Release Form (for student transfers)
(all the forms can be uploaded into the online registration, emailed or completed in person)