It is important to be aware of the safety required in transporting students to and from schools. Student safety is a our main concern and in return we ask that each student follow rules and regulations of proper behavior on the bus as well as at the bus stop.
Safe procedures to follow are:
1. Be on time at the bus stop locations. Students should be at the bus stop 10 minutes before their scheduled pick up.
2. Board the bus in an orderly fashion at the bus stop and at the school.
3. Remain seated while the bus in moving. Go directly to your seat after entering the bus and stay seated until the bus has stopped at your destination.
4. Respect others property while waiting for the bus at the bus stop and while riding the bus to school.
5. Do not extend arms and other body parts out the windows. No objects may ever stick out of the windows.
6. Do not throw objects inside the bus or out the windows.
7. Students are to remain out of the road while waiting for their bus to arrive.
8. Students will board only their assigned bus.
9. Students will board and disembark the bus in an orderly manner. There will be no pushing, crowding, cutting in line, etc.
10. After boarding, students will sit in their assigned seat and remain seated at all times until the bus arrives as their destination. (Students are required to wear seat belts.)
11. Aisles are to be kept clear at all times. Students with backpacks or other articles should place articles on their laps or under the seat between their legs.
12. Conversations should take place in normal tones of voice. Yelling or screaming by students could distract the driver and prevent students from hearing directions from the bus driver and create a dangerous situation.
13. Any students who damage seats will have to make restitution for damages.
Last Modified on October 19, 2015