Mansfield Township School District
5/1/2020: During this time of School closings and Social Distancing, we ask that you please email the appropriate School Secretary (info listed below) before beginning a new student online registration.
John Hydock: Pre-School, K, 1st & 2nd Grade - Mrs. Kristine Patton, email@example.com
Mansfield Elementary: Gr. 3- 6th - Mrs. Donna Giampietro, firstname.lastname@example.org
John Hydock Elementary School: Grades Pre-School Disabled, K, 1st & 2nd
Mansfield Township Elementary School: Grades, 3rd – 6th
For instructions on beginning the online pre-registration process, see below. When entering information into the online pre-registration fields, it is important that you add at least 3 emergency contacts in addition to the parents/guardians.
Please click HERE to begin the online Registration process.
* For new students or students transferring into our district, please contact Kristine Patton at John Hydock Elementary (609) 298-0308 Ext. 1221 or Donna Giampietro at Mansfield Elementary (609) 298-2037 Ext. 2310 to schedule your registration appointment after you have completed the online portion. You will be required to return all necessary paperwork listed below:
- 2 Proofs of Residency Documents (ex: copy of deed, lease, or documentation such as a current utility bill, and driver’s license)
- Original Birth Certificate (will be returned after copying)
- Transportation Form (excludes pre-school)
- Record of Immunization
- Copy of a Physical completed within the last 12 months
- Student Health History Form
- Custody paperwork issued thru the court if applicable
- Student Residency Questionnaire
(The following forms can be uploaded online or completed in person)
Transportation Form, Technology Agreement, Public Relations Form, Health History Questionnaire
** For 2020-2021 Kindergarten Registrations: Registration for Kindergarten will open January 21st, 2020. You will need to attend our Registration Day listed below with your completed paperwork, you do not have to schedule a separate appointment. To qualify for the 2020-2021 school year, our Kindergarten students need to be 5 on or before Oct. 1st, 2020.
John Hydock Pre-School Students registering for Kindergarten: Please begin a registration for your student and only complete the first 2 sections: School Year and Student Information. The remainder of the registration will be completed when you come for the in-person Registration Day.
Kindergarten Registration Days: Last names beginning with A-L ~ February 26th, 2020
Last names beginning with M-Z ~ February 27th, 2020
Evening Registration ~ March 3rd, 2020
Please note, all Kindergarten registrations for next school year will still be accepted. If registering after April 2020, please notifiy the school of your new registration and submit for completion as soon as possible with all documentation required.